The digital marketing landscape is crowded with organizations making noise. We can help you find the people who are already listening.
Digital Marketing means to get the word out!
Digital Marketing is the only marketing platform that is changing our life. It’s never been easier to get your message out into the world. It’s also never been harder to be heard. The marketing industry has been progressing at such a rapid pace that the landscape is filled with organizations just making noise. Our marketing agency is here to make sure you’re not one of them.
The solution isn’t to shout louder.
It’s to be heard by the right people in the right places. To do this, you need to use smart tactics on channels already used by your audience. You need to be in the right place at the right time.
Tailored work to achieve your goals
Your goals will often determine the right strategy to take. As a marketing agency, we work with you to determine what strategy will give you the best path to success. Then, we execute that strategy cohesively and seamlessly across a multitude of channels and mediums—with real-time data driving continual optimization
How can we market your Brand?
- What can analytics do for you? In short, analytics means measured impact. When you want to reach target audiences in ways that make a difference to your bottom line, you need the right tools. Web analytics are the eyes and ears of a company’s digital performance. Whether it’s B2C eCommerce, educational lead generation or content-focused news sites, analytics provide the data you need to adjust your strategies. As a business in the digital age, it’s impossible to have a tangible feel for what’s working and what isn’t—both on-site and elsewhere online—without analytics. Pulling back the curtain with solid data insights provides the ability to analyze and pivot when needed.
- CONTENT MARKETING
- What can making your brand’s voice heard do for your business? Your audience wants to be entertained, educated, and inspired. The days of billboards shouting sales messages are over. By blending storytelling with product promotion, content marketing can become a vehicle to inspire emotion while still driving your bottom line. Audiences respond to a brand when they provide value-driven content that resonates with personal experiences or provides aspiration. It promises better brand affinity with returning customers becoming your greatest advocates.
- CRM INTEGRATION
- What can CRM do for you? When you put resources behind generating leads, you want your marketing effort to have the greatest impact it can to maximize your media spend. CRM is a powerful all-in-one marketing sales and service platform that enables your contacts, data, and communication channels to live in one place. Used for building an inbound strategy and creating cross-channel marketing campaigns, it provides cohesion across your platforms. With an effective CRM, your team can save time by automating tasks. By connecting your website pages, blogs, forms, email marketing, and social media, you can deliver personalized content efficiently to your prospects.
- AMAZON CONSULTING
- Amazon consulting can show you opportunities within your eCommerce strategy. Amazon is an eCommerce giant. Widely known as one of the most user-centric platforms for fast and easy online purchases, Amazon boasts monthly traffic in the hundred million. Now, many users search for a product on Amazon before Google. Whether you use multiple channels or are looking to use Amazon as your brand’s sole source of eCommerce revenue, it should be an essential part of your overall marketing strategy plan.
- MARKETING AUTOMATION
- What could fully automated processes mean for your productivity? Want to streamline your processes while still optimizing your ability to welcome, engage, nurture, and retain customers? Marketing automation delivers engaging ongoing communication to your audience by serving helpful and personalized content, providing them with a better, more thoughtful experience. Many marketing departments automate solely for the sake of efficiency, but if leveraged fully and interpreted properly, marketing automation can give you valuable insight into your customer behaviour and sales cycle. Marketing automation’s beauty lies in its ability to shed light on where your prospects are in the buyer’s journey, what content they’ve consumed, and what web pages they’ve interacted with. It allows you to set up processes that will automatically perform tasks for you based on these interactions—with triggered emails or internal notifications to coordinate with website and sales activities.
- MOBILE APP MARKETING
- What can mobile app marketing do for you? Humanity lives on our smartphones. Audiences now expect companies to provide apps as a tool to make products, services, and purchases faster and easier. Every year the amount of time we spend on our devices increases; we are more connected and expect higher degrees of personalization than ever. Whether your app is a value add to or the main value proposition of your business, making it visible is of utmost importance. Marketing platforms such as Google, Facebook and Snapchat are driving key innovations in their App and Analytics products to allow organizations to run efficient app marketing campaigns. This tremendous growth area is helping businesses further connect with their customers, improve accessibility, drive loyalty and engagement, boost revenue, offer higher convenience and deliver a better experience.
- What can search engine optimization do for you? Millions of people search online, every day. They’re looking for new products or places to experience, to solve a problem or to entertain themselves. And, you want your business to be the answer to the questions they’re asking. Search engine optimization (SEO) gives you the power to be found. Search engines, like Google, use a set of rules to determine which sites rank on their pages. Following those rules and optimizing your content for them can land you front and centre—so when your audience looks, you’re there.
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- Why does it matter to make an impact on social media? Social media has connected institutions and individuals in an unprecedented way. Before, brands had to rely on one-way brand messaging and hope whatever they said resonated. Now, audiences are no longer passive. They want to interact with your brand online, have a conversation, and understand who you are. People use social media to get to know brands on a personal level, using your feed as a barometer for trust. Your audience uses social media to decide whether or not they buy into your brand—and your strategy needs to reflect that. Scaleable for both large and small businesses, a social media strategy can be executed across all funnel stages and measured with analytics and reporting.
- ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN
- Gone are the days of advertising in newspapers and magazines. Businesses have now moved their campaigns to the online world, and why wouldn’t they? Digital marketing agency ad campaigns increase brand awareness, build sales, and create customer loyalty in a way that print advertising can’t match. While digital marketing can provide your company with several benefits, figuring out the best way to execute a campaign isn’t easy. Our Digital Marketing team will manage Ad Campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram etc.